[nagdu] going off leash

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 14 01:52:50 UTC 2012

I always keep Katy on leash, I just don't make a long one because Katy
really doesn't stay squatted for that long.  She kind of spritzes when she
does a number one and the slightest noise drowns it out.

women are not complicated. Seriously. How hard is it to say "you're pretty"
and give us chocolate?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com