[nagdu] dog uran getting the shoes

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 03:29:10 UTC 2012

I don't blame Nicole for not wanting to be a fire hydrant!  I've heard of
many marking stories!  One, the woman was getting her first dog and out on a
run,, her leg was the target!  and, it was rather warm outside!  I've known
many male dogs and have one now.  They are great but they can do that aim
and shoot thing!