[nagdu] Relieving frequency

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 02:22:42 UTC 2012

Nicole,
Destiny sometimes goes out and spends all her time sniffing but not
relieving herself so I think there are times that she wants to go out
just for the sake of going out instead of having the need to urinate or
defecate.
I'm just trying to figure out what is the minimum number of times I
should take her out.
Janice