[nagdu] Relieving frequency

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 03:30:25 UTC 2012

My current dog girl, Cocoa, is a hearing dog, although I have had a
guide dog, Jet, in the past. I take Cocoa out to relieve about 5 times
a day. However, if I let her, she would be out 6, 7, who knows how
often, simply to do some smelling of the grass! Sometimes, that is
okay with me, but I do try to keep her on a schedule so it is easier
when we travel or are just out for the day! Ava