[nagdu] blueberries and milk bones

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:59:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,
So I took Princess to see my grandma this morning. As we walked in, Princess
picked something up and was already swallowing it before I could tell her to
"drop it". Then grandma tells me she had blueberries for breakfast and that
she spilled some on accident but that she thought she picked all of them up.
I'm sure this happens with other dogs and people, but what I don't know is
how blueberries effect dog's stomaches because Princess is now having softer
stools than this morning and has to go more frequently.
Oh yes, on top of all that, I think she might have picked up a bit of
leftover milk bones from our family dog. I think that might have also caused
her stool to be softer. Gosh, I'm definitely at a loss as to what I should
do...
She is still on her recommended diet of rice with boiled chicken and mixed
with cottage cheese; I started mixing her solid science diet with the
mixture a couple of days ago as well.
Will the milk bone and blueberry come out of her system if I just keep her
on the half and half (rice/chicken/cottage cheese and solid food) diet?
Thanks all in advance!
Best, Hannah