[nagdu] Upcoming 7th Anniversary

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 06:17:18 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Next month on March 28, 2012, Odie Harley Davidson and I will be celebrating our 7th year together.
Although he only worked for five and a half years as a guide, our anniversaries each year will become more bitter sweet.
Both of us have been through a lot and experienced rough times together.
When I first learned of Odie having a damaged trachea due to a birth defect, the director of training at Pilot immediately wanted him retired or dropped from guiding me.
I refused to listen and stuck with Odie as we were swloly beginning to bond with one another and reading one another's thoughts, feelings and body language.
I'll admit that Odie and I did experience medical scares together at times when either of us would have physically lost our lives.
We both had to fight for one another during those dificult triumphs.
Happy upcoming 7th anniversary, Odie Harley Davidson and I hope we can share many more to come soon.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf