[nagdu] dog uran getting the shoes

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 06:54:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Julie J,
Only time Odie ended up having uran splatter on his belly was when he boldly
decided to walk into the bathroom, squat down on the throne rug and an old
towel which I have on the floor to prevent me from slipping when I come out
from the bath tub.
Once he squated down, he began to pea.
The throne rug and towel were so badly soaked, I had to get my husband Dale
to help me carry it into the laundry room across the hallway from our
apartment.
Odie definitely needed his belly cleanned up, so Dale told me to go on
downstairs to Bingo in the cafeteria while he dealt with our furry kid.
Dale knew I was estremely mad and felt it was better and safer for me to
just leave the apartment so I could cool off.
Earlier before the incident, we both asked Odie if he needed to go out a
second time.
Odie didn't react nor response to our question.
My husband had to heavily bathe Odie's stomach and private area so there
wouldn't be any left over uran.
All of my males have had indoor accidents, so it wasn't new to me when that
one from Odie did occur.
For me, having a dog is like taking care of a human kid.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf