[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 07:00:40 UTC 2012

Here's another one...
One time while Odie and I were on our way to attend my psychyotry
appointment back when I would go to the University Hospital Psychyotry
Clenic on 12th and Clermont in Denver, Colorado, I suddenly had some lady
call out to me from across the street, "Mam! Excuse me, Mam?"
Because I had no idea who she was and couldn't see that she was directly
speaking to me, I just encouraged Odie to keep going.
A motorist pulled up next to me, informing me the lady was still trying to
get my attention.
At that point, she came toward Odie and I, asking me if she could have a
piece of dog hair off of Odie's fur coat.
Odie looked surprised as much as I was and also felt the woman was very odd,
just coming up to ask for a piece of dog hair.
Yes, I've had people comment on how shiny and well kept Odie's coat is
including a statement of that he smells wonderful.
Bibi