[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 07:19:38 UTC 2012

Odie has almost been kicked on purpose twice.
One time, a former resident's visitor who was supposed to be going upstairs
to visit him ended up not happening.
As Odie and I were coming back in from park time, the visitor made an
unnecessary deal over the fact Odie and I were just passing through the
front lobby.
She actually swung at him with a body part, but didn't know which part like
an arm or leg.
At that instance, Odie began to charge her and was prepared to attack right
on the spot.
It took me off guard quickly and I had to holler at him so he's stop right
there on the spot.
The security guard asked the individual to leave and that she was no longer
welcomed on to the property.
I had to go into the leasing office and inform the former secretary and
other staff members of what had happened and they, too bann that individual
from returning.
Another time when Odie was almost kicked again was while we were on the city
bus.
Another security guard that worked in my apartment complex for a brief while
told me he saw an unknown passenger on the bus attempt to strike Odie with
his foot.
He immediately told the guy that if he didn't stop it that he'd immediately
get knocked out pretty quick.
I told the guard I wasn't worried too much that if need be, Odie would have
fought back and defended himself right on the spot.
Honestly, I'm not sure what people are thinking when they behave in that
type of manner.
*Wowolllowollll*
Bibi