[nagdu] Ancient Chinese Depiction of a guide Dog

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 12:52:50 UTC 2012

I don't know where to find a photo of the ancient depiction, but I'm
about 99% sure I read about it in the Hadley course materials on guide
dogs. Maybe the course instructor there would know where they got that
info?  Also I'm seeing a good friend today who is an O&M professional, I
think he mentioned the picture to me many years ago.  I'll ask him if he
knows more about it.

Julie