[nagdu] Bailey Update

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Feb 15 19:23:23 UTC 2012

Fleas attack people so this is a health issue for everybody.
Make the university hire someone to fix this, or do it yourself and beg forgiveness afterword.
When yout hink about it, the university isn't going to say "You know, we want those fleas back".
So do what you need to do with or without their permission.