[nagdu] Food refusal

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 23:02:32 UTC 2012

I had a shepherd that yelped when corrected.  She did it BECAUSE it was a
correction.  I knew this because she has yanked herself alot harder in play
and no yelp.

If it happened in public, I'd do a real quick correct of whatever type -
real fast and next to no undue body motion on my part.  then people would
just assume that someone accidently stepped on the dog!  Worked for me! LOL!

Lyn and Landon