[nagdu] EPI

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Wed Feb 15 23:19:01 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha,
hopefully the medication will help Emma . Today at work I had to run out with Anna as she had diareah. She lets know so I was lucky. I had to leave for an outreach at 11:30 and then I spoke at a school. Anna seemed ok but you never know. while I was speaking in the school she found an eraser on the floor and when I heard her I got it out and asked the teacher what it was.
Marilyn and Anna

 Hi Folks,