[nagdu] Bailey Update

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 05:42:50 UTC 2012

I've used K9 Advantics on Odie as I discovered they did more good than what
the Frontline did.
The K9 Advantics kept away the fleas and gnats, they also killed off
mosquitos and the bed bugs didn't like it either.
If anyone is told to get rid of their service dog due to fleas and your dog
isn't the source, you do have the option to file a complaint at the ADA web
site that is probably under the US Department of Justice.
Keep hanging in there Robert H and Bailey as I'll be crossing my fingers for
the two of you and keep praying.
Bibi