[nagdu] EPI

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 05:48:28 UTC 2012

I've had to deal with a similar problem myself since Odie was born with a
damaged trachea caused by a birth defect.
I soak up the dry dog food in water so it would be easier for him to swallow
and it won't get stuck.
If the food gets stuck, he ends up throwing up immediately.
Odie also has a sensitive stomach which doesn't make things easier, so he
permanently has to take an over the counter acid relief meds.
I use an elevated stand where Odie doesn't have to bend down low to eat from
the bowls.
Marsha, would you be able to try that with Emma probably, using an elevated
food stand?
*Just curious*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie