[nagdu] Pet Insurance

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 16 19:42:15 UTC 2012

Hi Mark.
My neighbor got a free trial of pet insurance, VIP, I think it was.  She
said it was good for regular checkups, but there was also a lot of things
it didn't really cover.  I don't remember what, offhand.  Her golden had a
bit of trouble with hot spots, so maybe that was it.
Anyway, it seems like one would have to go over the coverage carefully
before making a decision and buying a policy.
If you find out anything substantive about pet insurance, I'd be interested.
Tracy