[nagdu] going off leash

harold leigland hleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 17 00:28:40 UTC 2012

hi Lary, how did you get out of that hole? last time I took a header it was into a 30 ft hole with a cane. took me a while to get out because the sides kept caving in as I tried to climb, so had to work around and up; my unckle and dad came along and Tom said I think theirs someone down there! I said hell yes get me out! maybe we need to carry a pogo stick with us. and a ski pole. best hal