[nagdu] Returning to List

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:53:48 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Shanna, and I used to post on this list a few years ago. I stopped doing the listserv thing due to time constraints, but have a bit more time to participate again.

Anyway, I’m currently working Nestlé, a female black Labrador trained at GDB’s San Rafael campus. Up until a couple months ago, I worked for that organization in their Training Department, but left in order to further pursue a PHD.

My current dog is about to turn 8, so I am beginning the process of planning for her retirement, whenever that may be. I am seriously considering owner-training my next dog, hence the advance preparation. I think there are some owner-trainers on list, so I’m hoping to use this forum as a resource.

I look forward to meeting all of you and contributing where I can.

Best,
Shanna