[nagdu] 15th anniversary

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 18 14:06:36 UTC 2012

Hi Marilyn.
People who know us know Ben is not Echo, but I wouldn't be surprised if
there are people at work who think I've had the same dog since 1989, since
I've had black labs since then.
My first black lab was Amba.  Her father was a show champion in
California, and her mother was a field lab trained to hunt, who was the
sister to one of the GDB trainer's hunting dog.  Which is a long way to
say that I too have had a donated puppy from California.  She was a great
dog, one of the best I've had.
Tracy