[nagdu] top dog 2013

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:58:43 UTC 2012

Hello all. Below, I'm pasting an announcement I received about the top
dog event for 2013. I hope some of you can make it.
Sam and Mason

TOP DOG RETURNS IN 2013

The popular Southeast Regional Top dog workshop will happen again,
January 11-13, 2013, this time in the Hostess City, Savannah, Georgia.

Georgia Guide Dog Users will welcome guide dog handlers, puppy raisers
and many dogs and puppies from the Southeast and around the country to
the Holiday
Inn Express Hotel and Suites Gateway Conference Center at 17 Gateway
Boulevard East in Savannah for three days of workshops, exhibits, fine
Southern food
and hospitality, an optional city tour, and the chance to visit with old
friends and to make new ones.

A committee will be hard at work this spring planning the sort of
memorable program that you now expect from Top Dog and a complete
schedule will be circulated
in advance. Please share your suggestions and ideas with us at
2013topdog at gmail.com

Registration will be available online or through the mail beginning in
August 2012. When you register you will be able to choose two lunch and
two dinner
meals priced very affordably and you may opt for the Friday afternoon
tour of Savannah’s historic district.

Room rates at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Gateway will be
$89.00 per night, plus 13% sales tax. These conference rates will apply
from Thursday,
January 10, 2013 through Sunday January 13, 2013, as well as three
nights prior to and following the event. If you choose to, you could
stay as many as
nine nights at the special event rate. Up to four people can share these
comfortably-sized rooms and a hot breakfast is included in the room
rate. Located
off of exit 94 from I95, the hotel is just 15 miles from the Savannah
International Airport and a similar distance from both the Amtrak and
Greyhound stations.

Make reservations at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites by calling
the hotel directly at 912-925-2700, and make certain to mention group
code GGD
(Good Good Dog). The event is also listed under the name of Georgia
Guide Dog Users. Make your plans now to come to Savannah in January
2013. See y’all
here.