[nagdu] Worlds best pet store + dog grooming = wicked amazing!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 02:43:59 UTC 2012

Well, I myself use small pet stores.  My favorite is actually University
Aquarium.  I have been doing buisness withem for years!  Also, Pets and
Things in the neighboring town of Saline is good.  As far as chains go, I
think I like Pet Smart the best.  I have a dog washing placde near us which
is called the Dogamat!  Yours has that beat though!  One last thing, I use a
place for grooming called Joy's Groom Room.  and sometimes go to another
store called Wags and Whiskers.