[nagdu] Worlds best pet store + dog grooming = wicked amazing!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 12:38:55 UTC 2012

I do all my own grooming at home including baths and nail trimming.
Generally I do baths on Saturday right before the regular cleaning of
the bathroom, so it's only a bit of extra work. If your worried about a
lot of hair clogging the drain, you can get a screen that goes over the
drain.  Any hardware store would have them.

The town I live in does not have a pet store of any variety big or
small.  The farm supply store is probably my favorite place to browse
the dog aisle though. Other than that I purchase most of my dog food and
supplies on line.

Julie