[nagdu] nail trimming

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 20:50:45 UTC 2012

My husband Dale and I use the Miracle Coat nail clippers which do work
really well for the most part as long that Odie doesn't move around.
They do have lights on them that respond depending on how the clippers are
positioned.
One light will be a red color, another one yellow and the last one green.
They don't split the nails either.
We also use the dremel nail grinder for dogs to even out the claws.
Before using the dremel though, the hairs around the nail beds and on the
bottom of the paw pads must be clipped back to avoid a safety hazard from
occuring.
Safety hazard part I'm refering to is that the hair can heat up while the
grinder is going.
Hope this helps.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog