[nagdu] Guide Dogs for the Mind

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:41:29 UTC 2012

I have the same thoughts about feeding them and all. My great grand
mother had it really bad and there were many times that she did not
even know her own family and would shove knives in the door jam to
keep us from coming inside to cook her dinner and stuff. What if
someone flips out over the dog being in the house and tries to run it
off or something?

i can see it working if they have family that comes everyday but I too
think that there should be more thought to this. and yes you can
despence food and water, but you can't do so with medicine so well.

I hope there is a way to work it out because who knows how well it
could work, maybe for someone who still lives with a husband or wife
or other family members. And in most cases these people are not left
alone all the time, they do have family and nurses coming in all the
time to check on them.

On 2/21/12, Sheila Leigland <sleigland at bresnan.net> wrote:
> I wondered about that myself.
>
> Sheila Leigland