[nagdu] Avoiding Toy and Bone Problems

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:08:16 UTC 2012

I just ordered the things. They have rings, balls, and sticks. I bought the Extreme Stick, which is 9 inches. They have a red and green indicator in them. Red means stop and if someone told you it was red, then you can send it back and get it replaced. Lifetime guarantee. Can't wait to see this thing.

Cindy