[nagdu] has this happened to anyone else?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 14:19:34 UTC 2012

Hannah,

Were the bones intended to be eaten or were they the sort to only be
chewed?  There are bones or hard chews that are made to actually be
eaten.  Greenies and these things made with corn starch come to mind.
then there are bones intended to only be chewed that don't or shouldn't
go to pieces.

If you bought the first type Princess should be fine unless she
swallowed a huge chunk or the ingredients don't agree with her.  Given
your difficulties with her digestion, I think I'd stay away from this
sort of thing.  If the bone was the variety that isn't supposed to be
eaten and she swallowed big pieces, you could have a problem.  Sorry, I
don't mean to worry you.

I think if it were me, I'd find out what the friend finds out from the
vet who looks at the other uneaten bone and do whatever the vet
suggests.  I think I'd also stay far away from edible bones in the future.

Let us know how it turns out,
Julie