[nagdu] another update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 22 15:47:06 UTC 2012

Hi Rachel.
It is disappointing, but they gave you concrete goals, and you know what
to do to reach them.  They're trying to set you up to succeed, and that's
a good thing.  Much better than going to class and having to return
empty-handed because you weren't quite ready.  And better than an outright
rejection.
Wishing you all success in reaching your goals.
Tracy