[nagdu] has this happened to anyone else?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 22 18:17:32 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.
Isn't she just getting over a bout of the runs, requiring a bland diet?
I'd withhold any new food for at least a couple weeks, and then only give
a new food one at a time.  Of course, you didn't know she'd snarf the
bone.  Still, you know she has reactions to food, so go easy when you give
her something new. One new thing, like a greenie, rather than two.
Tracy