[nagdu] meating the puppy raisers

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:22:36 UTC 2012

At TSE we don't meet the puppy raisers. They sometimes give some good puppy profiles that tell what the pups like; all of them don't. I don't mind this so much, though I wish I could personally write the person and thank that person. You can write, but it goes to TSE and they take out stuff that might let the raiser know who you are. I think they do that anyway, but that isn't official and I don't mean to say something that isn't true. The raiser gets a picture of the pup when it is joined with a handler and the information that it went to a female/male and in what part of the country, but unless things have changed, that's about it. I'm good with it. I don't feel I have to hold myself up to any puppy raiser's standards and the dog is mine all mine, and I think it is some better for the raiser, too, though different of them may feel differently about it.
Cindy