[nagdu] Bill of Rights: Meating Puppy Raisers

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 13:04:36 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    As most of you are aware, the NAGDU membership adopted a Guide Dog
Consumers' Bill of Rights at our last meeting. Under Section 2, entitled
"Equitable Treatment", it states,

"
a.       With the permission of the puppy raiser, consumers shall be given
the option of contacting their dog's puppy raisers near or after the
completion of training. Further contact, such as meetings, phone calls,
etc., is at the sole discretion of the consumer and will not be required,
expected, or discouraged by the training program."

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala