[nagdu] more crazy weather

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 21:42:49 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Earlier this morning around 2:45 AM, Odie had to go to the bathroom, so I ended up having to get Dale's attention.
When Odie and Dale went outtside, they almost didn't make it out of the building.
The wind was blowing hard and it seemed like blizard conditions as the snow was blowing around too.
Both Dale and Odie were hit in their faces.
The conditions briefly blinded them for a few minutes to where neither could see.
Odie had stopped near an area that is all rock to prevent dogs from going over there since it's not pet related.
Dale asked him if he wanted to go further which Odie ended up doing.
He went straight for the pet area to take care of duty.
Once they got inside again, Dale dried off and helped Odie get dried off too.
Some school districts were closed for today and others places did have a delay.
I'm ready for the weather to stay stable for a while so Odie and I would be able to get out and get some more walking in.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf