[nagdu] The dog sh^t continues!

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Fri Feb 24 01:37:28 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
Glad to hear you and your new partner are doing well, aside from the
horseradish about the relief area.  It's such a double standard people have.
They don't choose to clean up after their pets, but when it comes to our
guide dogs, boy howdy, we'd better tidy up, or else.  Praying you can get
this thing solved.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua