[nagdu] Mutt mat

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 24 13:23:45 UTC 2012

Hi Lori.
A Mutt Mat is a small blanket for the dog to lie on.  TSE gives them to
students so the dog has something to lie on in the student rooms, and we
take them home with us.  It's double-thick, quilted, heavy cotton,
washable, and folds up pretty small.  I have sometimes folded it up and
stuffed it into Ben's dog dish for packing.  Last time I took it though, I
forgot it and had to go through a bit to get it back, so now I think twice
about taking it.
My husband and I take ballroom dancing classes, so right now the mutt mat
is in the dance bag with our dancing shoes, so Ben can curl up on it while
we do our thing in the studio.
Tracy