[nagdu] Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 17:20:32 UTC 2012

Hello all!  I am still looking for people to form a division of guide dog users in the wonderful state of Michigan.  I would love to hear from you!!  My email address is, lkeeler at comcast.net email me and I will get back with you and give you the reest of my contact info.  Also, we will tackle some transportation issues around the state.  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.  Larry D. Keeler Secretary, National Federation of the Blind Ann Arbor chapter.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!