[nagdu] allergies

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Feb 25 19:04:33 UTC 2012

Hannah,

Leader Dog actually tests the dogs as they get requests for low-allergy dogs.  Contrary to popular belief, Standard poodles still have dander like any other dog and in fact, can produce as much allergins as other dogs.  What Leader Dog is doing, is testing their dogs to best match the allergin levels for persons who request low, or even very sensitive levels of allergins.  You would be surprised that even the common breeds of dogs can test for low allergin levels.

Hope this helps,

Steve