[nagdu] allergies

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 00:47:27 UTC 2012

Hi, Rhonda,
Last time when I was there, no, they weren't training them due to
temperament issues.
I'll give you advice that if you are up to having one, they do have a lot of
energy and need continuous frequent exercise, as many other breeds do.
Back when Odie was a lot younger in his earlier days, I had to make sure he
was worked.
If not, he'd go crazy and nuts staying indoors a lot.
Back then when I was at school, it helped the two of us.
Since he's a lot older now, it doesn't matter to him as much anymore.
He did have a lot of energy like the Viszlas.
My mother in Aurora, Colorado has a Hungarian Viszla who is probably close
to five years old now and that boy definitely has a lot of energy.
I did get to check him out and he feels almost like a Dalmatian.
He does have a short tail though which only goes up to his tail bone and
stops.
I asked my mom why the tail is so short and she said that it was docked due
to the tail being hard.
Her dog, Diesel has a strong powerful tail, way harder than Odie's tail.
Unless Pilot has changed things since I was last there, I just remember the
Viszlas weren't being used as guides.
Bibi