[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:22:24 UTC 2012

Daniel,
Welcome back to the list. I am working with my first guide, Princess and we
live in California. I got her from Pilot Dogs in January.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and it sounds devastating. Would it have
been possible for you to have kept your dog but only as a pet?
All the best, Hannah and Princess