[nagdu] allergies

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 21:05:26 UTC 2012

Welcome back, Lori.

I knew two Vislas from Pilot back in the 1990s.  They were both good dogs
but I saw that Pilot didn't have a harness small enough to fit them
properly.  I never saw a Visla before meeting those two but I had heard
about the breed from dog books and dog shows.

Their hair is extremely short with a single layer coat.  So Pilot no longer
uses that breed?  There's nobody around here with a Pilot dog anymore. One
person with a Pilot dog moved away and the other two went to other schools
when they retired their Vislas.  Wonder why Pilot stopped using Vislas?

Lyn and Landon