[nagdu] allergies

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 04:08:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Jessica,
Odie did produce a lot of dander and shedding in the very beginning, but it
was due to dry climate and the type of food he was on.
Since he eats Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Veterinarian prescribed
Overweight Management, he sheds less now and the dander is very low.
I use Gold Meadow shampoo with him that have a shedless ingredient that
helps cut back on the shedding.
He doesn't need frequent brushing on a daily basis either as much like in
the beginning.
I still will spray a deodorizing spray on him daily though to keep him
smelling fresh.
He's bathed twice monthly that can also help prevent lots of dander and hair
flying off like huge clumps.
There are some labs out there that don't have a high shed concentration or
dander.
I guess it depends on what you're looking for and if you want a dog that
doesn't require lots of maintenance.
I have chronic severe asthma, but being on a good broncculator also helps
too.
Bibi