[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 12:40:19 UTC 2012

What kind of dog?  I have noticed that some dogs just sort of stink!  I have
been known to put talcum powder in there fur while brushing them.  Mostly, I
make sure I dry them well after batheing.  Usually with a towel and then
with brush and hair dryer.  Have you checked the dog for issues with his
skin?  Most good groomers can help you with shampoos for the skin and for
D.O. as well.  Now, if I could find something for Holly's feet!  She doesn't
usually have much of an odor except for her feet.  Those things are worse
than mine sometimes!  I've used wipes, soap and water and foot powder and it
doesn't work very long.