[nagdu] Doggy B.O.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:52:02 UTC 2012

William,

I am feeding taste of the whiled.  Do you have suggestions of a higher
quality food hopefully one that won't break the bank? I know higher quality
stuff is out there, however, it would push my dog food budget well over $100
a month. Currently I am spending about $60 on food and treats including
shipping.

For treats I give my dog "Real Beef" it's a jerky especially made for dogs
from grass fed venison with no additives.  I historically gave him Solid
Gold treats, but I switched because real meat is healthier.

Thanks,

Mark