[nagdu] ear infection

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:53:34 UTC 2012

Bibi,
Thank you. I plan to take her in next week for her two week check-up since
we've returned home. I know it's been a little longer, but we've had some
adjustments as to my living condition. I will ask the vet about her ears
when I take her in. it actually just smells like stinky feet lol. I think
it's getting better though because I wash it every other day.