[nagdu] Returning to List

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Feb 28 04:15:38 UTC 2012

Hi Shanna,
Welcome to you and Nestle.  My name is Natalie and I live in Denver, CO.  I
have a black lab male who is seven, and his name is Liam.  We were partnered
up at GDA on July 9, 2008.  Interesting your guide's name is Nestle.  Liam
had a handler before me who passed away, and they were partnered up at GDA
in the same class as one of my friends was.  It just so happens that her dog
is a female black lab named Nestle.  Anyway, hope you enjoy the list.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua