[nagdu] Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 12:31:01 UTC 2012

Because we don't bother to research!  I was even under that impression.
Apparently early on, there were some associated with NFB who were against
guide dogs.  In town, here in Ann Arbor, there are at least 2 Pilot
handlers.  Me and an older gentleman.  Our chapter had our first meeting we
both showed up.  He left his dog at home because he wasn't sure about what
would happen.  I, braught Holly with me.  I figured that if they were going
to objecct, they'd do it right off.  The other man never came back but now,
I'm our chapter secretary.  I've also been to our state convention and
several other meetings.