[nagdu] guide dog cargo while on the go.

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Feb 28 23:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi Lea, et al,
I carry most of Liam's things in a drawstring backpack.  I carry tidy-up
baggies in my pocket or in the Velcro pocket on my Handiworks harness sign.
I also have a harness pack on the back of his harness that works just like a
fanny pack, and he has a collapsible food dish in there, along with my
paratransit tickets and other essential cards.  In my own minibackpack or
shoulder bag I have his Paw Tekker shoes and a water dish, as well a day's
worth of food.  Everyone does things differently, and I'm sure others have
given you good advice.  This is what works for me and Liam, though.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua, who is right by my side whenever the minibackpack comes
out, because he knows we're going out.