[nagdu] Promulgating the Myth

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 02:43:23 UTC 2012

All,

In Marion's original post, he did not mention the organization in question.
We can not be sure that the below organization is the group that has claimed
we do not like guide dogs. Let's keep names of organizations out of the
picture here okay? We are the NFB NAGDU list. We would not like it if
someone came and bashed us on this list, nor should we do any bashing of any
other organization. It is obvious that we do like guide dogs, that we do
have a guide dog division, and that is what we should be promoting, not who
dislikes us because of a supposed rumor. Your welcome to take organizational
discussions off list, if you like.

Marsha, co-moderator