[nagdu] tie downs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:16:14 UTC 2012

Nicole,

This is true. I wish I had a solution. He does not like tie downs and will
get out of them given the chance. My dorm room is less than 7x12 so not much
space to put a folding crate. However, that being sayed, with the exception
of a cupple of power cords, there is nothing he could possibly chew on that
isn't cheape college stuff, or indestructible to begin with.

Thanks,

Mark