[nagdu] crowded trains

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Feb 29 18:00:38 UTC 2012

Marsha,
The people on the train have probably figured out that some days you are not able to stand and other days you are.
They don't have a clue what causes this.
I'd just say no thank you when you don't need or want a seat.
Also, some of these people may be giving up their seats for their own reasons, a man may think "my dad told me to give my seat toa woman" and since you're a woman well, you get the seat.
I'm not real sure why this bothers you. You do have the option to say no thank you.