[nagdu] need some ideas:dog attack legislation

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 13:10:25 UTC 2012

I think an ideal law would cover all forms of interference, including
that from dogs and people.  In the case of dogs interference would be
inclusive of loose dogs that don't actually attack, dogs on leashes
totally out of the owners control and true attacks.   Perhaps
enforcement of interference laws would maybe cut down on aggressive dogs
running loose and causing the horrible attacks.  I have hope that it
would work that way anyway.

I also think it important to include all disability groups and all types
of service dogs.

Best,
Julie