[nagdu] blind man goes missing while traveling

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:42:40 UTC 2012

neither do I lol. But yeah I was too, they just said he was found and
had just got on a train to NJ and that was all. His aunt I believe
spoke on the news real quick but not much to say. It was strange, they
made such a deal about it for a week or more then said nothing. They
also did say that the train station was taking a while to release them
vidio of that might have showen where he could have gone. IDK. But if
you think about it, if it was a sighted person, they would have done
the same. But I think that they made more of a deal to find him
because of him being blind, but once they found him, i think it was
treated like any other case.  But I could be wrong.

On 1/2/12, Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sort of surprised it wasn't followed up better than that. I don't always
> tell my family what I'm doing, least not the ones who live here. Hmmm!
> Cindy

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470